miercuri, 2 februarie 2011

Why Blog?

I've been reading other blogs for quite some time now. Many have been very interesting and englightening, even educational, weird, or just plain funny. I like the idea of being able to share your thoughts with the world and get feedback on things that interest you. So I started this blog as a way to record my thoughts on spending, saving, investing, and my financial goals. The primary difference between my blog and what I have not been able to find in other "money related" blogs is that I am a single mom, so my money trials seem a little more challenging and my triumphs are fewer and far between but still very rewarding.

As I embark on this new journey, I hope to get more organized, learn new things, become financially savvy, and [hopefully] inspire and help others along the way.